Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chicken Bourguignon

My recent trip down under to Melbourne, Australia was filled with eye opening wide variety of food stuffs available in their supermarket. When I was in Woolsworth,Chadstone, I feel like I'm in a food heaven. Their stuffs are so fresh and their arrangement of things makes you feel like grabbing everything you see. They even let you test the food in the deli corner before you make up your mind to purchase anything. Sounds great huh! I got myself a few bottles of spices and sauce to bring back home. Here's one of them, Beef Bourguignon sauce. I used chicken instead of beef as my family don't take beef. Just follow the instructions at the back and it turn out great. I add in some dry coriander,black pepper & lee & perrie sauce to fry the chicken to bring out more flavour.





Here's the outcome...Chicken Bourguignon




You can have it with rice or toast bread, I like it with pasta. Taste good.




It just cost less than AUD$5 and it serve 4 adults! So what are you waiting for, friends who live down under, go grab your sauce today and have a good meal.

No comments: